fitness
Monday, 11 November 2013
For the weight room
For weight room I want to workout for legs, so I found in Youtube.
This workout call
Legs, Thigh and Butt workout level 1/Be Fit in 30Extreme
If you have time please check out!
This workout call
Legs, Thigh and Butt workout level 1/Be Fit in 30Extreme
If you have time please check out!
Tuesday, 5 November 2013
Beep Test
Today we had fitness test. this is my level.
Beep Test: level 8.8
push ups: 20times
T-test: 13.16sec
Sit-reach: level, 2
Body Bridgh/Plank: 1.12min
rrtical jump: 34cm
Balance: 7times
This times was not good because last time I went to level 10 on Beep Test. For the reasons are I didn't work fit afterschool, also on the Beep Test my pace was kind of rushing. I think that why end up like that level. So next will work hard in school and out school, also pace.
Beep Test: level 8.8
push ups: 20times
T-test: 13.16sec
Sit-reach: level, 2
Body Bridgh/Plank: 1.12min
rrtical jump: 34cm
Balance: 7times
This times was not good because last time I went to level 10 on Beep Test. For the reasons are I didn't work fit afterschool, also on the Beep Test my pace was kind of rushing. I think that why end up like that level. So next will work hard in school and out school, also pace.
Thursday, 10 October 2013
25min run
Last time of the fitness we did the 25min run. I ran six raps in 25min nonstop. So 1 raps for 4.25min I guess.
When I running I didn't falt tired, I felt I want to run more! This is first time I falt like that in running. I like running but if the long one I always stop fast. So this time I amazed my self.
S.P if could someone help me hoe to put picture or movie on the blog? pleases!
When I running I didn't falt tired, I felt I want to run more! This is first time I falt like that in running. I like running but if the long one I always stop fast. So this time I amazed my self.
S.P if could someone help me hoe to put picture or movie on the blog? pleases!
this is what I am doing in the class.
Every class like fitness I try to hard on my self, because this summer I didn't work out so my body kind chenged. last time of the beet test I went to laevel 10 and half. Bu this time I only went 9.3.So I decided to work more hard in the fitness class.
this is the fitness tast for this year
beet tast: 9.3
T-tast: 11.25 sec
barance: 8 time
briges;1.25 min
Sorry I just remenber this for. probably I can find the paper so I going to post new one.
this is the fitness tast for this year
beet tast: 9.3
T-tast: 11.25 sec
barance: 8 time
briges;1.25 min
Sorry I just remenber this for. probably I can find the paper so I going to post new one.
No comments:
Post a Comment