Every time I brought PE strip at class, here on time and at the chice day try to find the my own level game. But at winter time I brought the strip and I wear all day. At the chose day I try to chose different game but I chose same thing at winter not summer.
2) Social Responsbility
For I am going to say half half because at beging of the year I helped people who doing the clean up or leader shipping the game. And I did the making team. Doing the game I tryed always smile and cheer the my team. For example at the kick ball I tryed my best cheer the my team and other team. At the dough ball if some teammate didn't have a ball I gave it to them.
3) Healthy living
For this one I didn't do it propaly. Because I didn't put those score or outside workout. But I worked hard at fitness day for sure.
4)Digital Portfolio and Reflective skil
For this I think I am not good for this skill because I always forgot to take a picture or video. But some of them have photo. For summarizing is not good but I include what I did and learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment